Hi Massimo. Who are you and where are you from?
- I'm a helicopter pilot. I'm 51 and I come from Venice-Italy
What is your job?
- I work as pilot in a company in the south of Italy. I'm engaged in aerial work activities such as firefighting, powerline patrol, and aerial filming.
What type of helicopter do you fly?
- I usually fly a single engine turbine helicopters like Airbus AS350.
How did you find out about LD Switzerland helmets?
- I was interested in changing my old helmet, so I started searching on the internet and I found the LD helmets. I was very impressed by them and by their features.
What was your first impression with your flight helmet ?
- Excellent! I found it very comfortable, the weight is well balanced, the audio signal is clear, and the visors protect without affecting visual quality.
In your opinion, what are the main advantages of this new generation of flight helmets?
- In my opinion, the main advantages are the modularity , the comfort, the connectivity (CEP and aux as standard), the weight, and the modular communication system . Additionally, it looks really nice.
What about the noise reduction?
I didn't try all the helmets on the market, but I'm sure that the PNR of my LD helmet is the best I have ever tried.
Are you satisfied?
- I feel fully satisfied and I can suggest to all the pilots who need a new helmet to consider the LD helmets.
Thank you for your time Massimo. Fly safe!