Swiss flight helmets with Swiss-Italian design
The company was founded to create innovative products in terms of design, functionality, and safety, implementing various patented devices/functionalities.
LD Switzerland SA can count on Italian, French, and Swiss designers, with decades of experience. With this vast experience, LD Switzerland developed innovative and unique products, manufactured using the best production technologies, to ensure higher quality, security standards, and comfort than products currently on the market, in order to become the reference helmet.
1) Ultralightweight for the whole range of our helmets.
2) Improved comfort:
- Three different shells to adapt the helmet perfectly to the pilot's head, ranging from 53cm to 65cm.
- Three different thicknesses available for the comfort lining, which completely covers the pilot's head, from the front of the head to the back of it.
- Three different thicknesses available for the cheek pads, in order to perfectly match the pilot's facial structure.
- Patented passive noise reduction modular communication system (PNR) to reduce up to approximately 45dB, depending on noise frequencies. ANR system can be implemented as an option, upon customer request.
- Standard two visor definition, with colors upon customer request, which allows for excellent peripheral vision and head mobility on account of its design. Using NVG in tandem with the inner visor ensures eye protection.
3) Outstanding grip on the head, allowing a perfect use of the NVG and HMDS, without any helmet movement.
- Our full range of aviation helmets is extremely modular. For example, we are able to modify a large part of the outer surface of the H-CMB helmet without reassessing the helmet's certification. If needed, this allows for an easy adaptation of the HMDS and battery pack.
- A miniaturized CPU is integrated in the helmet, allowing for helmet adaptation regarding any kind of radio communication impedance, CEP and Hedge Sound (ear plugs), portable radio, and cellphone, without requiring any tools.
- Bi-impedance communication system with an integrated manual switch available.
- Volume control potentiometer available upon customer request.
- Picatini rails on helmet sides available upon customer request.
5) Easy maintenance:
- Inner comfort parts are fully washable and removable without any tools.
- The possibility to change all communication system components without any specific tools, on account of our CPU and specific connectors (patented).
- All the parts are common to the full range of helmets, providing unique maintenance. Such can be performed entirely using only a screwdriver and a hex (Allen) key.
- Electro-acoustic test bench available to evaluate radio chords, speakers (right and left), and microphones.