Multirole flight helmet
" for fixed and rotary wings."
Why choose it:
very high impact and penetration resistance thanks to a brand new design and high performance materials.
Ultra light weight
just over a kilogram ready to fly.
Very high level of comfort
homogeneous weight distribution on the head, very good grip under NVGs or HMDS operations, high level of passive noise reduction, customizable visors. NVG can be used with internal visor for eye protection.
High level of passive noise reduction
the best performances on its range
Very good grip
good grip under NVGs or HMDS operations;
Optional oxygen masks integration
- double adjustable visors;
- carbon visor housing;
- modular communication system;
- auxiliary plug (3.5 jack);
- CEP plug;
- ANVIS mount support;
- maxillo face shield;
- impedance switch;
- volume control;
- MEDIUM SHELL Shell + light cover, complete with components and 2 visors (without communication kit) 950 gr + /- 50;
- LARGE SHELL Shell + light cover, complete with components and 2 visors (without communication kit) 1000 gr + / - 50;
- XLARGE SHELL Shell + light cover, complete with components and 2 visors (without communication kit) 1050 gr + / - 50;
All the products in the H-CM line have a common logistic line of spare parts and accessories to reduce maintenance and managing costs.
Periodic checks and maintenance are available and it is offered exclusively by LD Switzerland.
Maxillo face shield
It attaches to the helmet by a dedicate easy-to-use coupling / uncoupling mechanism.
The maxilloface shield is equipped with a safety strap which keeps it anchored to the helmet shell also after the release of the mechanism.