H-CMR Multirole Flight Helmet
"For fixed and rotary-wing aircraft."
Why choose it:
Highly resistant to impact and penetration, on account of a brand-new design and high-performance materials.
Slightly over one kilogram and ready to fly.
Exceptional level of comfort
Lightweight, homogeneous weight distribution on the head, outstanding grip under NVG or HMDS operations, high level of passive noise reduction, and customizable visors. NVG can be used with the internal visor for eye protection.
Very high passive noise reduction
The best performances in its range.
Outstanding grip under NVG or HMDS operations.
Optional oxygen mask integration
The only harmonized standard for civilian flight helmets.
(helicopter and fixed wings)
- Adjustable double visors
- Carbon visor housing
- Modular communication system
- Auxiliary plug (3.5 jack)
- CEP plug
- ANVIS mount support
- Maxillo face shield
- Impedance switch
- Volume control
- MEDIUM SHELL: 950g +/- 50 (shell + light cover) including all components and two visors (communication kit not included).
- LARGE SHELL: 1000g +/- 50 (shell + light cover) including all components and two visors (communication kit not included).
- XLARGE SHELL Shell: 1050g +/- 50 (shell + light cover) including all components and two visors (communication kit not included).
Search and rescue (SAR) helicopter helmet
H-CMR SAR version is an entirely WATERPROOF (IP 67) helicopter helmet
The entire helmet is certified IP67, including the microphone and the speakers.
The H-CMR SAR version combines the advantages of the normal H-CMR (weight, sound attenuation, comfort...) with a specialized development, in order to adapt to SAR missions and hostile environments.
Maxillo face shield
It attaches to the helmet by an easy-to-use coupling/uncoupling mechanism.
The maxillo face shield is equipped with a safety strap which keeps it anchored to the helmet’s shell, even after releasing it.