H-CMB Modular Ballistic Flight Helmet
"The only one in the world."
Why choose it:
Highly resistant to impact and penetration, on account of a brand-new design and high-performance materials.
Unprecedented ballistic and impact protection level
It meets the STANAG 2920 standard (T37 17 grain FSP STANAG 2920 bullet). Versatile capabilities: protection during 100% of mission time, both in training and at war, as switching helmets is not necessary.
Modularity = Versatility
The main feature of this helmet is the modularity of its components, which can be chosen according to operational needs.
Exceptional level of comfort
Lightweight, homogeneous weight distribution on the head, outstanding grip under NVG or HMDS operations, high level of passive noise reduction, and customizable visors. NVG can be used with the internal visor for eye protection.
Outstanding grip under NVG or HMDS operations.
Very high passive noise reduction
The best performances in its range.
Optional oxygen mask integration
The H-CMB helmet is uniqueCovered by international patents, the H-CMB helmet is the only one in the world to have a modular cover that can become ballistic, on account of its quick and intuitive top cover replacement system.
- Modular cover, ballistic if needed
- Adjustable double visors
- Carbon visor housing
- Modular communication system
- Auxiliary plug (3.5 jack)
- CEP plug
- ANVIS mount support
- Maxillo face shield
- Impedance switch
- Volume control
- MEDIUM SHELL: 1100g +/- 50 (basic cover + light cover) including all components and two visors (communication kit not included).
- LARGE SHELL: 1150g +/- 50 (basic cover + light cover) including all components and two visors (communication kit not included).
- XLARGE SHELL: 1200g +/- 50 (basic cover + light cover) including all components and two visors (communication kit not included).
For this reason, a single helmet can perform various functions as the ballistic cover application offers a ballistic protection level of V50-300m/s to the fragment, according to the STANAG 2920 standard (type I component).
Maxillo face shield
Lined with isophonic foam, it allows for clear radio communication, including when the rotor door is open or when standing under the rotor.
- It attaches to the helmet by an easy-to-use coupling/uncoupling mechanism.
- The maxillo face shield is equipped with a safety strap which keeps it anchored to the helmet’s shell, even after releasing it.
All the products in the H-CM line have a common logistic line of spare parts and accessories to reduce maintenance and managing costs.
Periodic checks and maintenance are available, offered exclusively by LD Switzerland.